Our project portfolio includes:
- New dwellings.
- Domestic extensions and loft conversions.
- Change of use including conversion to single dwellings, flats and commercial use.
- Conversion of redundant rural buildings.
- Domestic and commercial refurbishments.
- Alterations and extensions to listed properties.
- Agricultural buildings including barns, stables and field stores.
- Renewable energy installations including wind turbines.
- Alterations to commercial and domestic properties to provide facilities for the disabled.
- Self build affordable Housing.
- Oak framed buildings and extensions.
The process from initial enquiry through to the completion of detailed construction plans
The project begins with an informal visit to the site which enables us to assess the client's needs and goals.
After our site visit we will prepare a written quotation and will advise on any planning permissions, building
regulations approval or third party consents that may be required.
Once appointed we will require a second visit to carry out a thorough measurement survey.
Initial Concept and Scheme Design
Following the preparation of drawings showing existing site data we will prepare initial sketch proposals for consideration and
If planning permission is required we will submit a planning application and the project proposals to the local authority.
In some instances we recommend that the draft proposals be sent to the local authority planning department to obtain their initial reaction, particularly if the proposals are in a conservation area or involve a listed building.
Detailed Production Drawings and Specifications
Following the granting of planning permission, we will prepare detailed construction drawings together with comprehensive written
specifications for submission to the local authority building control department.
During the course of the construction we will be available to offer any advice needed to assist the project through to completion.